Skip to content
- 2020 The TRANSGREEN project of the ÚM STU workplace – received the prestigious European award NATURA AWARD 2020 awarded by the international professional community in Europe.
- 2019 Award of the INSPIRATION project by the European Commission (Horizon 2020) The key output of the project – the European research agenda for the management of soil, urban and natural landscape, sediments and water, was recognized by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Environment (DG Environment) as a significant input for defining further sectoral policies and strategies at the European and national level. The project was in the top three successful projects in Slovakia within Horizon 2020.
- 2019 Excellent STU team award for the SPECTRA CE EU workplace at STU focused on spatial planning and development of residential infrastructure.
- 2016 receiving the SAV Center of Excellence award for the joint workplace of UM STU, SAV Prognostic Institute and SAV Institute of Experimental Psychology – Strategic Analysis Center, focus: interdisciplinary research and company strategies,
- 2016 MOST award It was won by the project of four young architects, whose member was Ing. arch. Miroslav Beňák, doctoral student of the Spatial Planning study program at the Institute of Management of STU. They created the Black Holes association focused on searching for abandoned and devastated construction works.
- 2012 ÚM STU – AKK Centrope workplace project listed by the UN as a world-recommended best practice approach in the field of harmonization of territorial development and landscape protection within the UNEP Annual Report 2012
- In 2012, the ÚM STU – AKK Centrope workplace project became a finalist for the most prestigious European award given by the European Commission, the Regiostar Award in the SUSTAINABLE GROWTH category. The project was also rated as the project of the year 2012 by the important European expert organization IENE.
- 2009 Obtaining an EU award for the SPECTRA Center as the EU Center of Excellence for the development of residential infrastructure of the knowledge-based economy SPECTRA+ as a joint workplace with the Institute of Prognostics of the SAS, the Geographical Institute of the SAS and the Comenius University in Bratislava.